Selling your house should be an easy and stress free
You will become a wiser seller after reading this. What you’ll learn:
- Why seeking expert advice, before you decide how to sell your house, is so important
- How our proven process will help you sell your house
- The process
- When you should seek it expert advice
By the end you’ll see why our Free House Evaluation is your first step when selling your house.
Seek expert advise, before you decide how to sell your house
Selling your house can be confusing. Houses are complicated and so too are the situations we find ourselves in. Are you asking yourself:
“What’s the best way to sell my house?”
“Who can I trust to buy my house?”
“What repairs should I do?”
We’re here to help answer these questions for you. Over the years we’ve bought and sold all types of houses. Each has come with it’s own set of hurdles and list of lessons. How can you know you’re making the right decision, if you don’t know what all your options are.
Don’t be confused by the selling process, have an expert help guide you in the right direction. With everything broken down for you, you can be sure you’ll be happy with the sale of your house.
There are two main factors that affect the sale of your house:
- The condition of your house
- Your situation
In our Free House Evaluation we break down the options you have, taking these two factors into account.
Current condition of your house
Is your house 100 years old? Did you make updates recently? Has it been vacant for a number of years? Houses have a past. Whether your house have been cared for, or the repairs needed have become a burden, it’s condition will affect the sale.
The condition of your house can affect the sale in different ways.
- Market value – How much it’s worth on the market
- Repairs costs – Small and extensive repairs will limit your pool of buyers
- Inspections – This is often the most difficult piece of the selling process. Any and every issue will be pointed out by an inspector, resulting in conventional buyers pulling out, delayed closing, and drop in sale price
- Appraisals – House might not appraise
Have an expert evaluate the condition of your property, before you decide how to sell. We are experienced home buyers and do our own inspections. Having us to your house will highlight any issues that could cause problems with a conventional sale. Isn’t it good to know, before someone else tells you.
Your situation determines how you should sell
Your situation is a determining factor when selling your house. Especially if you find yourself in a difficult situation, you’re faced with uncertainty. Having an expert opinion will provide you with clarity, peace of mind, and will relieve your stress.
It’s important to to get expert advise if you’re faced one or more fo these situations:
- Facing foreclosure
- Bad tenants
- Inherited house
- Death in family
- Senior living
How our process will help you sell your house
With our Free House Evaluation, we will use our expertise to provide you with all the knowledge you need. After meeting with us, you know you’re making the right decision when selling your house. Trust us, being truly prepared and knowledge will transform your selling experience.
We’ve used our Real Estate experiences to create a new way for assessing houses. Our system has proven to be hugely beneficial to sellers, and we want to share our secrets with you.
Our promise with our Free House Evaluation is to:
- Provide clarity of your house’s condition
- Educate on the possible problems with a conventional sale
- Give you peace of mind, by breaking down all your options clearly
- Be a support for you. We’re available to you whenever you have a question or concern
It’s an easy process
Learn more on our How It Works page.
When should I seek expert advice
If you’re thinking about selling your house, then preparation is key. Ask questions, get answers Whether you’re a year away from selling or a week, this is the most important step you should take. Equip yourself with knowledge and ensure that you won’t have any regrets.