General Q & A
Q. When you say you’re a “Cash Buyer”, what does this mean?
A. We work closely with trusted financial partners. This means that we do NOT require conventional bank financing to purchase your house. This gives us the freedom to purchase your house at any time and in any condition.
Q. What is a maximum cash offer?
A. Our offers take into account, the condition of the property and its current market value. Knowing these numbers, we will always give you the highest offer possible. A cash offer may seem less at first glance, but there are no hidden costs to take into account with an on market offer.
- Time on market. The longer your house is on market utility costs, house payment, taxes.
- Closing Costs. Factor 10%. 3% buyers agent, 3% sellers agent and 4% title and brokerage fees.
Q. What types of houses do you purchase?
A. We will consider any type of property for sale. Bungalows, townhouses, duplexes, apartment buildings and office buildings and land.
Q. How has Property Solvers become a trusted company?
A. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and being a part of the community.
- Brandon is a licensed Real Estate professional in the State of Michigan.
- We’re Ferndale Area Chamber of Commerce members.
- We volunteer for the Ferndale Historical Society.
- Our Google Reviews rating is 4.8/5
Q. How does Property Solvers help homeowners?
A. From our first phone call to first appointment, our focus is listening to your situation, figuring out your needs, and putting together a successful plan for you. The best way we can help you is by buying your house directly. However if it turns out this isn’t your best option, we will guide you in the right direction.
Q. How much would this cost me?
A. This is a totally free service we provide to homeowners.
Q. What trusted partners do you have?
A. Selling your house and moving is not small task. Understanding the needs of homeowners, we have built a wide network of trusted companies that can provide you with additional services you may need to prep for your transition.
- Estate Sales
- Estate planner attorney
- Financial planner
- Buyers agent
- Placement specialist
- Moving companies
- Home cleaning
- Senior living communities
Q. What do you intend to do with my house?
A. After we purchase your house, we will take care of all repairs and make the necessary updates that today’s buyers are looking for. Our goal when we purchase and renovate houses, is to provide a professional renovation so the next owner will be able to enjoy the home as much as you have. We employ local laborers and purchase materials from local businesses, ensuring we support the community throughout the entire process.
Q. Will I get to see my house again?
A. Yes! You will be the first person invited back to the house once the renovations have been completed.
Q. What if my house needs a lot of repairs?
A. This is not a problem. We purchase all types of houses in as-in condition. A house in need of extensive repairs is not suited for the listing process.
Q. How do you work with my timeline?
A. One of the main advantages when working with Property Solvers is that we work with you. Whatever your situation, we will be there will you every step of the way until you are ready to sell.
Q. How fast can you purchase my house?
A. Once you have accepted our offer, closing can take place in a little as 7 days.
Q. Can you help me if I’m behind on payments and taxes?
A. Yes, absolutely. We will work with you.
Q. What if my house is already listed?
A. Not a problem. Get your Realtor to give us a call and we can give you an offer. We will pay your Realtor a commission.
Senior Q & A
Q. How does Property Solvers help Seniors?
A. Patience, promise to purchase, no showings required, no repairs necessary, downsizing support, and an honest, trustworthy relationship supporting you throughout the entire process
Q. Why do you help seniors?
A. Working with homeowners over the years we have discovered that senior citizens face the most adversity when it comes time to sell their house. For this reason, our main focus is helping to make the transition as easy as possible for you.
Q. What difficulties do Seniors face?
- Seniors face the most uncertain timelines than any other age group
- Unfortunately seniors are a vulnerable age group. Scammers are always trying to find new ways to take advantage. That’s why its so important to find someone you can trust and have your best interests at heart.
- When listing your home on market with a Realtor, potential buyers will schedule appointments to walk through and view your house. Making accommodations for these showings cause safety problems and inconveniences, particularly when you older.
- Most of these homes are outdated. This limits your pool of buyers and make it hard for you to sell. Today’s buyers expect modern updates, and a move-in ready house.
- After living in your home for many years, chances are you have accumulated a large amount of belongings. Figuring out what to do with it all adds an extra layer of stress during your time of transition.
Q. What does your promise to purchase mean?
A. Transitioning into another living situation can be stressful. Uncertain timelines, strict waiting lists, family arrangements, or if you need extra time to let go. These are some of the common difficulties you may face. How are you going to finance your new living situation? How do you know how much you’ll be able to afford?
We promise to purchase your house. By knowing your house is sold you can make the necessary arrangements you need to make during your transition. You’ll know how much your house is going to sell for, so you’ll be able to budget for your future living situation. No more uncertainty and no more inconveniences. With our promise to purchase, you can enjoy the last few months in your beloved home stress free!
Q. How do you support seniors?
A. Our first priority is to provide you with a support system. We do this by:
- Open communication
- Provide you with clarity on your situation in order to remove uncertainty
- We’re patient with you. We’re in no rush
- We’ll help you remove your belongings. Whether is clearing them out or donating them to charity
- We’re always just a phone call away anytime you need our help
Q. What is your process?
A. Our process starts with our Free House Evaluation. This is when we learn about your situation and the goals you’d like to achieve with your house. Then we put together a plan and present you with a proposal. Our proposal is an honest assessment of your house and how we can help you through your situation in order to achieve your goals. It will also include our maximum cash offer.